Our mission is simply to bring the thrill of Big Rig Racing to the world. The Bandit Big Rig Series has taken family entertainment by storm through its grassroots push to bring something new and exciting to the world of the asphalt. As we roll into the 3rd season, we expect bigger audiences, bigger crowds, bigger excitement, bigger engagement – and we are ready to build a bigger team!
There are no current openings with our Bandit Team. We encourage you to keep watching for future opportunities!
Join our sales team as a Sales Coordinator/Administrative Assistant. This is a Part-Time Temporary position which will have the potential to work additional hours, ranging from 20 – 40 weekly.
The Sales Coordinator/Administrative Assistant will work alongside the sponsorship sales team providing support in establishing new business sales and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Conduct outreach initiatives to specified areas to assist in lead generation through various techniques such as cold calling, utilizing consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate new business sales.
- Perform administrative support tasks and duties as assigned.
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Customer service.
A successful candidate for this position will benefit from the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and with good judgment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Strong typing and proofreading skills.